Do you want to join a fast growing and exciting business that focuses on technology and efficiency, and rewards hard working employees? If so, then HR HAWAII may be the place for you.
Our company was founded because we love helping people and small businesses. We are committed to taking care of our employees and creating a workplace unlike any other in Hawaii, and we’re looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our talented team.
Are you ready to:
- Be a hardworking member of a technology driven team that believes in being rewarded and appreciated for being a contributing member of our team?
- Work in a fast-paced environment that provides HR services to thousands in our community?
- Be given opportunities for growth, develop new skills, and work closely with other talented employees?
- Become part of keeping employees happy?
If your answer is ‘Yes!’, then we want to hear from you.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word, Acrobat Pro, and general computer use.
- College degree in accounting, finance, business, or human resources is preferred, however two years of relevant work experience performing core payroll processing functions and payroll reports may possibly be substituted for college degree.
- Ability to multi-task and provide accurate, thorough, and friendly customer service to our clients.
- Great phone and email communication skills.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- 13 Holidays
- Medical, dental, drug, and vision insurance
- Paid time off; 1 week after first year of employment, 2 weeks after second year of employment, 3 weeks after fifth year of employment.
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Annual company retreat (Vegas, Anaheim, etc.)
- Rewarding Christmas bonuses and periodic incentives based on productivity
- Access to in-house personal trainer
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates well with clients, and always provides service with ALOHA!
If you’d like to join our growing HR Ohana, send us your resume by filling out the form below, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org